- I've been praying very hard for God to lighten the earth of a religious blowhard. Finally worked.
- I had an incomplete grade to take care of.
- I think of my blog as an extension of my penis. And, um, well. . .
- I've been busy reading for comps.
- I think of my blog as an extension of my hair. And, um, well. . .
- I'm going to be in Prague this summer, and I've been getting various things done in preparation.
- Have you seen Planet Unicorn?
- Seriously, have you seen Planet Unicorn?
- Bill Simmons's columns have been better lately.
- Two words: Blitz Scrabble. (Which leads to lots more words.) Addictive like spearmints. No, like heroin spearmints.
- I've been watching the Prank War and waiting for one of these guys to murder the other. (If you go watch the videos, watch the oldest one first.
- I just haven't felt like it, okay?
- I got clip-on fingernails, and typing is much more difficult now.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Maybe it's the concussion talking
So, as several of you have pointed out to me, I haven't updated the blog in a while. Below is a list of reasons I haven't been posting. You may choose to believe any or all of them. But you have to choose.