Friday, December 01, 2006

Yet more things I want for Ex-mass

  • An acceptance letter.
  • Any Regina Spektor cd, but especially "Begin to Hope." (By the way, go watch her video for "Fidelity" if you haven't already.)
  • The end of sweatshop labor, or at least a drastic reduction.
  • Fewer fast-moving cold fronts with winds that wake me up in the middle of the night.
  • Something good on dvd, I don't know what.
  • A re-release of Superman Returns on dvd with the right goddamn ending. (Long story--watched the movie last night; the studio clearly demanded a different ending. And the studio got it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear CLTCB,

I accept you.

Chicky Wang

Oh. My bad.

Anyway, some good things on DVD: La Notte, by Antonioni, Late Spring, by Ozu, and anything with Gene Wilder and or Richard Pryor. And LOTR. Oh, not your thing, prob. But I think you'd like the other things.

CW

Unknown said...

I love that Regina Spektor video! Plus, she is one of my people. Thanks for the tip.